My friend got in an accident two months ago and she suffered a crack in her left ankle, she was admitted in the hospital for a month in with a lot of treatments were done on her but that ankle just didn’t get healed, I mean the crack didn’t get back together.
There might be no such thing as a complete healing on the bones but there’s sure is some remedies and exercises that could work for it.
I used this remedies and accompanied we used exercising and healthy eating and my friend’s doing better now.
The first thing I needed to know was that anything that the bone needs is calcium and minerals and so I got my first clue on milk.
Remedy one: milk and cashew drink
Milk is a number one source of calcium and it helps in the growth of all bones and cartilage. It couldn’t be any more the number one remedy for bone healing, besides that studies have shown that 78% of those who drink fresh milk have yet most healthiest and strongest bones and teeth and recover three times faster than others from bone related illnesses.
Cashew is a great fruit that is highly rich in minerals which do the cartilages good and is also a great healing component. So where else could I look for a much more perfect combination that these both.
How to make the milk and cashew drink
- Firstly get you cashew fruits washed and there nuts removed, I used 2g of cashew nuts and 200ml of fresh milk although cheese could also be used.
- Then place your cashew fruits in a blender and blend till smooth, you can add any flavours you like, I added strawberry and vanilla cause my friend loved it.
- Place a pot on fire and boil the fresh milk until it begins to bring out bubbles, then take away from the fire and cool down.
- Add your blended cashew mixture to the cooled milk and mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- The juice should be drank thrice daily
- Morning, afternoon and night
This drink was much more guaranteed because it was natural and so you’ll have no fear of side effects.
you could always buy a cashew milk drink at any nereby store
You may be wondering that what the neck those honey and lime have to do with the elbows and ankles. Well, honey is a natural healer and I just love lime but here’s much better explanation.
Honey has an healing component in it which is why all those who are recovering are always asked to have a bottle of honey with them for faster healing.
lime is acidic but I love it’s acidity and guess what that acid in the lime when ingested into the body and comes into contact with the bones softens the bones by forming a glue like substance from the bones thereby used to connect bones together. Yep just like glue and paper.
How to make the lime and honey mixture.
- Wash the lime, I used three huge limes-lemons could also be used.
- Cut in two and take out the seeds, then using either your hand or a squeezer, squeeze out the juice from the lemon/lime.
- Add a pint of salt, then add five teaspoons of natural honey and mix together.
- Dip your clean finger into the mixture, scooping up a bit and place it on your tongue and swallow.
- If you find it hard to swallow, drink warm water to easy the swallow, ingestion and digestion.
- Use every morning only.
Now after reviewing all the remedies, I present the one main exercise that can be done when the ankles and elbows are completely healed, it’s used to strengthen the joints-but hey it shouldn’t be used when your joints aren’t completely healed or else you might be at a much more greater danger of having another injury.
The exercise is called THE INCLINED PLANE, this exercise is more like a joint strengthen pose and it’s one of the major pose in YOGA. I call this pose the healing curve.
Here’s how to do it;
- Sit on the floor with your back straight and your legs straightened then raise up your knees still with your feet on the floor and then place your hands on the floor behind your hips.
- Bend your elbows, inhale and lengthen the side body from your hips up through your armpits.
- Exhale and draw your shoulder blades on to your back, creating a gentle arch in the back and straighten your arms.
- Stay here for a couple of minutes until you feel your bones gaining more strength and stamina.
take to second level;
- Inhale pressing your hands and feet down, lift up your hips getting them off the floor.
- straighten and lengthen your tailbone and extend from the core of your pelvis out through your knees.
- Stay for some few breathes.
To take it to another level;
- Still remain the way you are then fully extend your right leg followed by your left leg.
- Press the soles of your feet down, and straighten your legs up to your pelvis, keeping your hips lifted and your arm and elbow strong.
- Stay in this position for a couple of minutes.
These exercises should be done regularly each day but the warning is to not do this if you’re still not sure of the complete healing of your joints, it’s important you keep to this warning.
- To improve your healing, eat fruits regularly
- Take vitamins to help strengthen the body.
- Avoid drinking cold water, it reduces the healing in the bone and causes even more cracking.
- Rest regularly
- Keep hydrated
- Once completely healed, go for a swim or cycling to help finalize your complete healing.
- Be patient, your bones are definitely gonna get back to normal
- Keep your confidence and keep on staying fit and healthy
Thanks for reading this post
Keep up with me↓↓↓