I got a complain from my friend and she told me that her boyfriend wanted her to fix eyelashes but she didn’t want to look artificial and so I had to help her out by researching about what helps lashes grow faster and I gave it to my friend and after some months she saw her full results and her boyfriend couldn’t believe that she was natural so I thought let me share with you guys on the remedy to grow lashes naturally although I told her that Factors like genetics, age, certain medical conditions, a nutritional deficiency, an eye infection or hormonal changes in the body often contribute to poor eyelashes growth.Bear in mind that each remedy will have different results in different individuals. It may take a few weeks to several months to get the desired result, and you may have to try more than one remedy to find one that works for you.
But bellow are the 5 home and natural remedies that I got from my research
Castor oil and aloe Vera gel: this mixture can be blended together or used separately and am explaining both differently.
- Take 2 tablespoons of castor oil,add 2 tablespoon of fresh aloe Vera gel. Blend the mixture, it can be applied on the lashes using the finger, leave on overnight then rinse off in the morning.
- First add vitamin e oil to the castor oil and mix. Using your finger, apply the oil on your lashes before going to bed, rinse off with clean water in the morning.
Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is a wonderful home remedy that can help you get long, thick eyelashes and it’s keeps your lashes and skin healthy and moisturized.
- Using a clean, old mascara wand, apply some fresh aloe vera gel on your lashes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight, then rinse it off with warm water the next morning.
- Alternatively, mix together 1 tablespoon each of aloe vera gel and jojoba oil along with 1 teaspoon of chamomile infusion. Apply this mixture on your lashes twice a day using a clean, old mascara wand. Wait 15 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water.
Olive oil: olive oil is a well-known natural remedy for thicker hair growth as well as eyelashes. This oil is rich in vitamin E and oleic acid that nourish and add volume to your eyelashes. It also helps keep the lashes dark.
- Dip a clean, old mascara stick or simply a cotton swab in warm olive oil.
- Before going to bed, apply the oil carefully on your lashes, just as you would apply mascara.
- Leave it on overnight, then wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Repeat this remedy daily for a few months until you get the desired result.
Coconut milk: coconut milk is rich in protein and essential fats that can help you enjoy thicker, longer eyelashes. It will also add a beautiful shine to your lashes.
- Dip a cotton swab in cold coconut milk and apply it on your eyelashes.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Follow this remedy once or twice daily for a few months to get the desired result.
Lemon peels: you can also use lemon peels to add volume to your eyelashes. The peels are rich in vitamins C and B, folic acid and other nutrients that promote the growth of eyelashes. Also, when infused in olive or castor oil, they will help enhance the cleansing and stimulating properties of the oil.
- Put 1 tablespoon of moderately dried lemon peels in a container.
- Pour enough olive or castor oil into the container, so that the peels get soaked.
- Allow it to sit for a couple of weeks.
- Using an old mascara stick, apply the oil on your eyelashes before going to bed.
- Leave it on overnight, then wash it off with warm water in the morning.
- Follow this remedy for a few months to get encouraging results.
- Never go to sleep with eye makeup on. This can dry your lashes, making them brittle. Remove all your eye makeup with a makeup remover to give your lashes a chance to breathe and grow.
- Be gentle with your lashes. Avoid pulling on your lashes when removing or applying makeup.
- Be sure your eye makeup products like mascara, eyeliner and so on are of the best quality.
- Avoid using fake eyelashes that, when used regularly, can damage your natural lashes.
- keep on eating health and balanced diets.
- massage your eyelids to improve blood flow in the eye thereby promoting free growth.