WORKTHATBODYUP begins its first exercise section titled 12 WAYS TO LOSE BELLY FAT.
I know a lot of people that tend to complain about fat belly, this ruins their self-confidence especially when they look at people with flat tummy or tight abs. well now I have come up with twenty-one ways to lose fat belly.
So, you will not have to look at your belly and you will say oh gosh! this bulging tummy will not let me have my shape. don’t worry very soon you will be sparkling in your bikinis and in your fitted cloths.
First things first get prepared, be ready, set your goals and be ready to accomplish them, then we are all set to go. Here are some tips;
- Eat healthy foods: you may be surprised as to say that I am trying to lose fat why eat healthy, well this happens to be one of the most important steps in achieving your perfect tummy, you simply should eat more healthy foods like fruits vegetables, grains. just by accomplishing this simple switch then you are ready to begin your beautiful and tummy adventure.
- Lower your sodium intake: wow this may seem little but sodium causes our bodies to retain water which causes bloating, so as much as possible try to avoid high intake of sodium, switch regular table salt for sea salt, some foods also are high in sodium and they include curried meals, snack foods etc., well cutting down on this is another step to achieving your flat tummy.
- Reduce your portion sizes: yeah, I know this may sound WEIRD because I already mention in step one to eat healthy foods but that is totally different from this. Eat food that are OK with your intestines, do not overfeed yourself likewise do not under feed, just eat what is right amount for you and I guarantee that in no time your tummy will regain its shape.
- Cut down on your sugar intake: Apart from high sodium intake, high calories, reducing your level of sugar intake will help to lower your body’s insulin level, believe me this is another great way.
- Drink plenty of water: This is the most important part of the step, water is live water is the major nutrients transporter in our body and believe me digestion cannot happen without water, when I speak about water I mean the colorless, tasteless and odorless water that we all know not diluted water, avoid drinking soda, sugared drinks or colored and sweetened waters as this all cause your tummy to bloat. drink water and your tummy will cool down.
- Avoid and completely stop alcohol: Well this might be hard for some as alcohol is an addictive but this is full of calories which causes the belly to bloat.
Second half out of three halves
This is my favorite step exercising solves everything because this helps the body to burn off fat and more also it reduces stress. there below are some exercises that you can do to work your belly. Although many people find exercise very boring, I am here to make it more interesting.
- Try out cardio exercises: This exercise includes swimming, dancing, running, cycling and walking at a good phase will burn the top layer of stomach fat. All this exercises brings up the rate of the heart beat and this burns off all excess weight in the body.
- Include strength training exercises: When I mean strength training exercise I really mean that exercise that athletes do, that power exercises that challenges and strengthens your muscles, this are the best for working out abs and definitely a flat tummy.
- Crunch your body: Yeah, I really mean it, do crunches they reduce the pressure on the abdomen and causes it to relax and become firm that remain shaggy and baggy.
Third half of three halves
Living live to its peak: This is the best way and it’s also a section full of advises, after taking care of your nutrients intake and working up your body through exercise, well now we have to maintain that perfect and flat abs that has been achieved and these three wonderful advises are all at your disposal to use.
- Minimize your stress: I know that many people tent to get over weighted because of stress and inability to relax themselves, well after getting those perfect abs minimizing the stress will help you keep that flat tummy.
- Sleep well: never should you deny your body of a good night rest, make sure that your body is well rested after its exhaustion, this improves an healthy live in all ramifications of the body and not only in the abs.
- Be patient and keep your confidence: just because you have completed all these doesn’t mean that immediately the belly is just going to go down no! it’s not magic so be patient and since you know that you have been working this hard to achieve your goals well keep up your confidence and don’t lose it just because you still have a bulge in your fitted cloths, don’t worry those abs are going to be firm and that tummy is going to be flat.